•  Transfer certificates will be issued only on receipt of written request for withdrawal. Prescribed form for the same is available at the school website / school reception.
  •  Request for withdrawal will be considered only if given in writing on the prescribed form available at the school website / admission department.
  •  For withdrawal at the end of session, parents must apply in the month of February, in writing.
  •  Transfer Certificate will not be issued until all dues are settled.

Note : For withdrawal of class X students who do not intend to continue in class XI, application for withdrawal must be submitted by 31st March.

Request for Transfer Certificate                                   Caution Money Refund                                   Clearance Certificate