The School owns a fleet of 32 buses, fitted with GPRS enabled app based device to track the location of the bus. They cover 28 routes in and around Gurgaon including Sohna.
Use of transport facility is subject to the availability of seats in the bus. The facility is neither mandatory nor gauranteed. All bus routes and bus stop are fixed and final. The parents are requested to contact the school transport in-charge for necessary details.
The areas covered are Sector 4,5,6,7,9,10,12,14,15,17,18,21,22,23,31,40,45,46,51,56,57, Civil Lines, Sadar Bazar, Railway Station, Ashok Vihar, Palam Vihar, Shivaji Nagar, Rajiv Chowk, Hans Enclave, Manesar, Maruti Vihar, DLF Phase I, II, III, IV, Omaxe, South-End, Malibu Town, South City, Nirvana, Vyapar Kendra, Sushant Lok, Kendriya Vihar, Rail Vihar, Sun City, Ardee City (Gurgaon) etc.
- All students using the school bus are expected to be at theire bus stop at least five minutes before the arrival time of the bus.
- The buses will not wait for late-comers.
- The children should stay away from the main road until the bus arrives.
- No students should come near the entry door of the bus until it has come to a halt.
- All students must occupy vacant seats immediately after boarding their bus.
- The front door of the bus is the only authorised entrance and exit.
- The drivers are authorised to stop buses at the designated stops only unless directed otherwise by the bus In-charge teacher. The list of stops is prepared keeping in view the convenience and safety of all bus commuters and is always subject to change.
- When the bus is in motion, students must not move around in the bus and any part of their body should not be outside the bus.
- Objects of any kind must not be discarded inside or thrown out of the bus.
- Students will be held responsible for any damage to bus caused due to their negligence or vandalism.
* If you find any kind of negligence in driving please contact Transport Department :
1. Mr. Ajay Singh - Mobile - 8700284656