Withdrawl / Cancellation


  •  Transfer certificates will be issued only on receipt of a written request for withdrawal. The prescribed form for the same is available at the school website/school reception.
  •  Request for withdrawal will be considered only if given in writing on the prescribed form available at the school website/admission department.
  •  For withdrawal at the end of the session, parents must apply in the month of February, in writing.
  •  Transfer Certificate will not be issued until all dues are settled.

Note: For withdrawal of class X students who do not intend to continue in class XI, the application for withdrawal must be submitted by 31st March.

Audio On